SPRAG CLUTCHES SA SERIES
- Suitable for all small machine applications where compact dimensions are required.
- Grease lubricated and sealed for life, offering reliability with maintenance-free duty.
- Dimensional interchangeability with other leading manufacturers of clutches.
- All SA Series clutches are optionally left or right hand.
- Light duty fans and blowers
- Printing Machinery
- Light duty pumps
- Light duty general industrial applications
- All clutches are fitted with high precision heavy duty bearings for arduous duty applications.
- Clutch sizes 300 to 700 are fitted with ARO sprags to resist vibration and high transient torques and overloads.
- SO series clutches, oil lubricated suitable for overrunning, backstopping and medium duty indexing (up to 150 indexed/minute).
- Grease lubrication is available where high inner race overrunning speeds are required or maintenance is difficult.
- SO series clutches, grease lubricated for use on general purpose overrunning and backstopping applications.
- SX series clutches, oil lubricated designed for medium to heavy indexing applications (over 150 indexes/minute).
- Pump drives
- Paper Machinery
- Textile Machinery
- Light duty hammer mills
- Fan Drives
- General industrial applications