ROTEX® couplings are characterized by small dimensions, low weight and low mass moments of inertia yet transmit high torques. Running quality and service life of the coupling are improved by accurate all-over machining. Their application is ideal for transmitting torque while damping torsional vibrations and absorbing shocks produced by the uneven operation of certain prime movers.
- Jaw-type coupling for torque transmission and damping of
- torsional vibrations
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly, maintenance-free
- Standard spider from temperature resistant T-PUR®
- T-PUR operative range from -50° C to +120° C, temperature peaks up to +150° C
- Spline toothings acc. to DIN and SAE
- Inch and taper bore
BoWex® Curved-tooth gear couplings® are flexible shaft connections for a positive torque transmission and specifically suitable to compensate for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignment. According to the well-known effect of curved-tooth gear couplings® any edge pressure in the spline in case of angular and radial displacements is avoided so that BoWex® couplings are almost free from wear.
- Material combination: nylon / steel
- Compensation for shaft misalignment: axial, radial, angular
- Axial plug-in, simplified assembly
- Operative range -25° C to +100° C
- Torque from 5 to 2,500 Nm
The POLY-NORM® coupling is a torsionally-flexible, shear type shaft coupling. It has an axial plug-in design with a unique short overall length. The POLY-NORM® can be used in nearly all types of machinery and is ideal for the pump industry.
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly
- Short design; small shaft distance dimension
- NBR spider: Operative range from -30° C to +80° C, peak temperature up to +120° C
- Torques up to 67,000 Nm
The RADEX®-N is a backlash-free, torsionally-stiff and maintenance-free all-steel coupling. The lamina that are extremely rigid in sense of rotation are made from high-strength, stainless spring steel and enable a compensation for high displacements with low restoring forces. By reason of the all-steel design the RADEX®-N can be used in drives with temperatures of up to 280° C.
- Standard range ex stock
- Optionally available with positive or frictionally engaged shaft-hub connections
- Double-cardanic design